Sign Track Kits

Sign Track for Changeable Letter Signs

The Signs Track is what holds the letters on the sign. Two common types of sign tracking that are used to hold flat plastic changeable letters on a sign are Flex Letter Track  or  "Texas Track"  and "Push Up Drop Down Track".  You can use this track to build you own Reader Board or Marquee Sign or to replace damaged or worn letter tack.

  • Flex Letter Track is used for the thin flexible type letters used on portable roadside signs
  • Push Up Drop Down track also known as Gemini Track or Zip Track is used with the thicker .060 to .080 "Rigid" type letter

If your not sure the type of letter your sign uses go to this page to Determine the Type of Letter for your Sign